The Sound Must Go Forth

" ... the sound must go forth from this place into all the world, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth—the gospel must be apreached unto every creature, with bsigns following them that believe." - D&C 58:64

Thursday, April 25, 2013

ALL YOU NEED IS ...

OK, I can't resist making this post. Sister Rocha sent me the most wonderful letter and a couple of photos. She gave me invaluable advice laced with her typical humor and silliness. I must say that she has the neatest/smallest handwriting and I'm sooooo impressed that she found the time to write me. Below is a photo from her favorite Polaroid that's kind of blurry, but with the photo she wrote:

All you need on a mission is ...

 . apple juice
 . Preach My Gospel/Scriptures
 . a comfy blanket
 . a goofy hairdo for when you're kinda down
 . and of course, a picture of Rocha! hahahaha

P.S. Return With Honor

Thanks for the advice and love Rochey! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment