The Sound Must Go Forth

" ... the sound must go forth from this place into all the world, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth—the gospel must be apreached unto every creature, with bsigns following them that believe." - D&C 58:64

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE ...

I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday ...

Well, someday was TODAY!!! My experience was something that was indescribably humbling, tender, powerful and perfect.

It was exactly 14 years ago that I was sealed for time and eternity to my precious family. Today was incredible, knowing that these family bonds will carry into the eternities. There were too many miracles and mercies to share, but I will never forget how I felt.

Dad, Trevor, me, Connor and Mom - 5/4/2013 - Bountiful, Utah Temple
Holiness to the Lord - House of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment