The Sound Must Go Forth

" ... the sound must go forth from this place into all the world, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth—the gospel must be apreached unto every creature, with bsigns following them that believe." - D&C 58:64

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ONE DAY MORE!

I don't know what to write. I am so excited, scared, nervous, terrified, overjoyed, worried, happy, apprehensive, ready to serve my mission!  I gathered up all of my classical music CDs and other church-approved music and with the help of my friend Cade who's entering the MTC next month, we recorded over 50 hours of music! I have to use my vintage iPod to hold it all -- hope it doesn't break! Well, here's a final song in memory of one of my favorite musicals: THE TIME IS NOW, THE DAY IS HERE -- ONE DAY MORE!
http://youtu.be/KM3MzWYa_-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment